Wednesday 23 May 2012

Gariz Half Case for Fuji X-Pro 1 (what's in the box)

Hi folks,
I've just received Cariz Half Case ( XS-CHXPRO1BK ) for Fujifilm X-Pro1 camera and have to say that I am blown away!


The box is black with silver printed GARIZ on the top and "Genuine Leather Camera Accessory" on the side. The box is very well designed.


Inside the box is a small pouch with another Gariz logo and "Protect Mirror Less Camera" over it


Now, inside the pouch is the case itself. Trimmed with black leather, metal/aluminum(?) bottom plate and black velvet cover inside (again, with Gariz logo printed over it)


The case is shaped to follow camera's contours and control buttons with an easy access to memory card and the battery compartment


Bottom plate looks very fancy. I am not sure what "Gun Shot Hook Locking Time" around the fastening screw means (an indicator showing the tightness?) but it looks very cool.

Price tag: $118 at eBay delivered to Canada in 1 week.

Bottom line: I don't know how long it will last and how well it'll protect my mirror less camera. But it looks very good. Slick, modern, clever design, quality materials and well made. I will provide an update once I get my camera back from Fujifilm Canada.

*** Update as of June 21, 2014 - the case still looks and works great! ***

All the best,

vkphoto

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.